NOTICE FROM THE SOUTHERN ONTARIO BEACH HUNT COMMITTEE
Due to the current pandemic, the committee has decided to cancel the 2020 SOBH altogether.
There will not be a hunt in September 2020.
The plan is to resume our annual hunt in May 2021 so please look for our flyer coming out next year.
If you have already paid your fees for 2020, they will be kept to use in May 2021 unless you request a refund. Most of you have already asked me to keep your fees.
50/50 tickets will continue to be sold with the draw taking place in May 2021 at the hunt. Please keep selling and make this draw the biggest yet. Gerry Mros will continue to take your money and ticket stubs.